Monday, December 7, 2009

Hello From the Garage







Let's keep this simple; My buddy Marcel and I goof off in the garage a lot. This blog will be all about the stuff that goes on in the garage and the road trips that spring forth from our automotive exploits.



Since you don't really know who we are or why you should bother paying attention to this blog, let's start with one of the projects I've been working on for the last few years. This is one of those never-ending projects, a '67 Chevy C10 that probably won't be done until cars fly and Al Gore finally admits that the greenouse effect is BS.


I bought this small-window '67 after my '69 C10 was stolen from me. I had to journey all the way to northern california, past the Napa Valley, to get it from a farmer who beat this thing mercilously until it quit running. Originally, I was just going to lower it a few inches, throw some cool wheels on it and then cruise it. But by the time I got home, I had lost my mind and decided throw away everyting but the cab and the bed and build the truck from scratch. The other parts weren't that nice anyway.

It's been three years since I tossed away the chassis, suspension, interior and other miscellaneous items. Wanna see what's left? check out the next blog.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment